The idea of the 'Wiki' site is that any authorized user, in this case a member of the lab, can see and edit any of the pages on this site, as well as create new pages as required.
It's to facilitate information exchange within the lab and keep up-to-date How To and User Manuals for lab's technical procedures and FAQ.
- Use Ctr+F to search within any page.
- Never include login credentials especially password anywhere.
- It's all users' responsibility to keep the info precise, updated, abundant, and useful, through editing/addition/deletion as needed by clicking  on the top-right corner of a page or item. This includes combining same/similar topics besides an item whenever appropriate.
- Add a redirect line after each new item for consistency:
- Return to Contents or Return to Main Page
- Click Help on navigation list on the left penal for detailed editing instructions.
- Contact Ying if you are not sure where to put a new item or could not find an item.