The idea of the 'Wiki' site is that any authorized user, in this case a member of the lab, can see and edit any of the pages on this site, as well as create new pages as required.
Also, there is a document section where useful documents can uploaded or downloaded by anyone in the group.
It's to facilitate information exchange within the lab and keep up-to-date How To and User Manuals for lab's technical procedures and FAQ.
- Use Ctr+F to search within any page.
- Never include login credentials especially password anywhere.
- It's all users' responsibility to keep the info precise, updated, abundant, and useful, through editing/addition/deletion as needed by clicking  on the top-right corner of a page or item. This includes combining same/similar topics besides an item whenever appropriate.
- Add a redirect line after each new item for consistency:
- Return to Contents or Return to Main Page
- Click Help on navigation list on the left penal for detailed editing instructions.
- Contact Ying if you are not sure where to put a new item or could not find an item.